Saturday 28 April 2012

GMC Jam #6

Just informing everyone that the GMC Jam #6 started today and that I won't be entering it this time around.

This jam's theme is tranquility, it is not a terrible theme, but it doesn't inspire me to create a game about it. On the other hand, this jam introduced a constraint on submitted games. This jam's constraint was to "include one or more achievements to unlock within your game, separate from the main goal or objective."

I find this constraint to be hilarious, you can imagine games with pointless side quests or random achievements for the weirdest of things. I will be keeping an eye on this jam just to see what other ways this constraint can be used.

Aside from the theme, I am also stressed with aspects of my life. This is the main reason why I do not want to do this jam and why I have not updated this blog in a fortnight.

Information about the GMC Jam #6 can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment